I’m slowly catching up here. September had a bumper crop of awesome short stories and it was really hard to choose!
- A Conspiracy of Cartographers –Barbara A. Barnett (Giganotosaurus)
- The Prince of Salt and The Ocean’s Bargain — Natalia Theodoridou (Uncanny Magazine)
- Girl, Cat, Wolf, Moon — Rati Mehrota (Uncanny Magazine)
- Sub-son — Amal Singh (Clarkesworld Magazine)
- The Application of Strawberry Lip Gloss in a Low-Gravity Environment — R.J. Theodore (Lightspeed Magazine)
- The Skinless Man Counts to Five — Paul Jessup (Apex Magazine)
- Turn To Stones Ourselves — Marie Croke (Beneath Ceaseless Skies)